Would a selection of smile improvements help boost your confidence? At Chatsworth Dental Group, our smile makeovers combine a wide selection of customizable treatments to improve the aesthetic appearance of the teeth and gums. Patients can improve their smiles in dozens of ways with services from our long list of cosmetic dental treatments. Each unique smile makeover is designed to give patients the confident, glowing smiles they deserve!
Chatsworth Dental Group delivers the top smile makeovers in Chatsworth, CA, because your goals always come first. Our team is here to help you create the smile you've always wanted!
Your Smile Makeover Consultation
To help you select the best combination of cosmetic dental treatments for your goals, Dr. Mishra will meet with you in a smile makeover consultation. Our smile makeovers typically combine two or more of the following treatments:
- Permanent Dental Implants
- Customized Teeth Whitening Services
- Custom-Shaded Dental Crowns
- Dental Veneers
- Laser Gum Treatments
- Cosmetic Bonding
Dr. Mishra is highly experienced in providing state-of-the-art cosmetic dentistry solutions. To design your new smile, he will work with you to create a smile makeover treatment plan that best fits your needs and natural facial structure.
Your cosmetic dentistry consultation will also include a discussion of the smile qualities you'd like to restore and correct. Our skilled team often consider the following qualities to design a smile makeover:
- Missing teeth. Lost teeth often raise oral health concerns that go beyond cosmetic. Aside from their impact on the aesthetic appearance of your smile, missing teeth actually increase the chances of tooth decay, making them an oral health hazard. Lost teeth can also allow adjacent teeth to shift, altering the alignment of your teeth over time. To restore your smile from missing teeth, our team may recommend a dental implant, dental bridge, or partial denture to properly correct and complete your bite.
- Tooth color. Even the straightest teeth are likely to encounter stains and discoloration in their lifetime. Our team can help keep unwanted tooth discoloration at bay with our in-office teeth whitening services! Dr. Mishra considers your natural tooth color and shape when crafting custom-fitted dental crowns and porcelain veneers.
- Facial structure. Tooth wear, tooth loss, and natural aging can all affect your face shape and structure. To correct the appearance of advanced aging or a sunken facial structure, Dr. Mishra may recommend tooth replacement or teeth straightening solutions that help fill out the face for a more youthful look.
- Tooth alignment. Smile misalignment will range from mild to severe. For severely misaligned smiles, our team may recommend orthodontic treatment or a full mouth reconstruction prior to your smile makeover. When teeth are mildly misaligned or overlapping, our doctors will likely choose cosmetic solutions like porcelain veneers or Invisalign clear braces.
- Tooth shape and size. Chatsworth Dental Group personalizes each and every smile makeover, down to its smallest details! That includes tooth shape and size, which Dr. Mishra can optimize using cosmetic bonding, porcelain veneers, or gentle gum reduction therapy.
How Much Do Smile Makeovers Cost?
The total smile makeover cost will vary depending on the cosmetic services you choose for your treatment plan. Chatsworth Dental Group is committed to offering fair pricing and clear cost breakdowns for every patient. To make financing your smile makeover easier, we accept all major credit cards, as well as no-interest and low-interest financing plans through CareCredit®. If you have questions about financing your dazzling new smile, just give us a call and we'll be happy to help!
Discover Your New Smile with Chatsworth Dental Group!
We can't wait to help you transform your smile. Call us to schedule your smile makeover consultation with Dr. Mishra!